After over 25 years of working in Pasco County to build a world where everyone has a decent place to call home, we are genuinely touched by our supporters who believe deeply enough in our vision to give on a regular basis.
Become a Carpenter Club Member today
In fact, we have a special group of supporters who believe so deeply in our work that they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring contributions mean that our work continues, and more families in Pasco County can attain a safe, affordable place to call home.
We ask you to consider becoming one of these exceptional individuals, who we fondly call Habitat for Humanity Carpenter Club Members. One of the biggest things we depend on as a nonprofit is consistency so that we can continue to help families. By becoming a monthly donor you are helping us build strength and stability in partnership with families.
As a Carpenter Club Member, you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
It’s easy to sign up.
- First, go to our simple, secure online donation form.
- Next, choose your monthly amount. Any amount will help families.
- Then, provide your contact info, your payment method and any optional details.
- Click the donate button.
If you would like to make a donation by mail, please follow the instructions below.
Want to donate by mail?
We offer this convenient option as well. Here’s how it works:
Mail your contact information and check to:
Habitat for Humanity of East & Central Pasco County
37220 Meridian Avenue
Dade City, FL 33523
Need help or have additional questions?
Thank you for your partnership. Building safer communities in Pasco County benefits us all.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF EAST & CENTRAL PASCO COUNTY, INC.(REGISTRATION NO. CH5235), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.