Bright Futures, Court Ordered, & Education Requirements
Court ordered individuals and those seeking credit for school/scholarship programs must attend our required volunteer screening to be eligible to volunteer.
CREDIT FOR SCHOOL/BRIGHT FUTURES:
- Individuals 14 and 15 years old can volunteer at our ReStore location. Individuals 16 years old and over can volunteer at our construction sites. Volunteers must attend a brief volunteer orientation to be issued a required log to track volunteer hours.
- Appointment required.
COURT ORDERED/COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- We welcome court ordered volunteers in need of community service hours EXCEPT those with the following charges:
- Crimes against children
- Fighting/violence (unless part of arbitration, first time offenders or diversion)
- Theft (unless part of arbitration, first time offenders or diversion)
- Drug trafficking
- Individuals on the sex offender list
- Court ordered volunteers must attend a volunteer screening and bring their proof charge (including any paperwork stating their charge or that they are part of arbitration/first time offenders/diversion). Appointment required. Court ordered volunteers under the age of 16 are not permitted to volunteer. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older to volunteer on the construction sites.