The Habitat ReStore is an independently owned reuse store operated by Habitat East & Central Pasco County that accepts donations and sells home improvement items to the public at a fraction of the retail price.
Proceeds are used to help build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter right here in Pasco County — a good deal for you, Pasco County and the environment.
Shop the ReStore
Visit us in person
- 4700 Allen Rd, Zephyrhills, FL 33541
- Open Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed Sunday & Monday).
- You can shop select inventory on our ebay store.
View inventory and sales
For additional information please contact us
Donate to Habitat ReStore to clear clutter and make a difference.
Basic Donation Guidelines
All donations are accepted at staff discretion. Here are our considerations
- Must be intended for use in or have application in residential construction, improvement or maintenance. Nothing labeled or specifically configured for industrial, professional or commercial use only.
- Must be structurally sound to perform its intended use. Nothing broken, missing, worn-out or otherwise “falling apart.”
- Must be in working condition. No disabling damage, non-functioning components or in any way inoperable.
- Must have an acceptable appearance.
How to Donate
Don’t hesitate to contact us ahead of time if you are unsure if your item meets our guidelines or if you have something that is NOT on our list that you think would be of value to our customers.
- Drop off
- Drop off donations up to an hour before closing.
- Free pickup
- Free pickup service for larger approved donations. We can usually pickup these larger donations within a week. We are unable to haul away trash, and some donations may be declined because of safety concerns, facility limitations or marketability. Schedule by calling 813-395-6994.
- Demolishing an existing home? Avoid additional trash hauling and disposal fees while receiving a tax deduction. Learn more.
Volunteer with us
Help us assist customers in our store located in Zephyrhills.
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Helping customers unload their vehicles when they make donations of home good items
- Stocking and organizing shelf items
- Minor home good item repairs such as attaching cabinet doors, etc.
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be capable of heavy lifting but will not be asked to lift more that they can handle
- Wear proper clothing: No tank tops or clothing with inappropriate themes or language permitted
- Must wear closed-toed/heeled shoes