Help us raise funds in our thrift store in Zephyrhills.
The ReStore is open Monday – Saturday, Sign up today
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Helping customers load and unload their vehicles when they make purchases or donations of home good items
- Stocking and organizing shelf items
- Minor home good item repairs such as attaching cabinet doors, etc.
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be capable of heavy lifting but will not be asked to lift more that they can handle
- Wear proper clothing: No tank tops or clothing with inappropriate themes or language permitted
- Must wear closed-toed/heeled shoes
Key Volunteer Opportunities:
Dedicated and regularly scheduled volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- ReStore Social Media Contributor
- Volunteers are needed to photograph and post inventory on our Facebook and Instagram pages, smart phone required. Schedule is flexible, minimal time investment required.
- Restore Cashier
- A long-term volunteer is needed to assist the Restore. We're looking for an individual who can commit three to six hours per day, one to three days per week. Essential duties include: processing customers with purchases at the cash register and assisting restore staff with front desk tasks. hours are flexible.
- Restore Donation Processing Volunteer
- Essential duties include: preparing items for resale by cleaning, polishing and tightening screws, pricing items and moving merchandise on the sales floor.
- Restore General Volunteer
- Essential duties include: loading and unloading of purchases and donations, preparing donations for resale and cleaning and organizing merchandise on the sales floor.