Volunteer with us
Help us assist customers in our store located in Zephyrhills.
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Helping customers unload their vehicles when they make donations of home good items
- Stocking and organizing shelf items
- Minor home good item repairs such as attaching cabinet doors, etc.
- Help the Deconstruction Team Call Gloria at 518-210-1531 for more information.
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be capable of heavy lifting but will not be asked to lift more that they can handle
- Wear proper clothing: No tank tops or clothing with inappropriate themes or language permitted
- Must wear closed-toed/heeled shoes
Key Volunteer Opportunities:
Dedicated and regularly scheduled volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- ReStore Social Media Contributor
- Restore Cashier
- A long-term volunteer is needed to assist the Restore. We're looking for an individual who can commit three to six hours per day, one to three days per week. Essential duties include: processing customers with purchases at the cash register and assisting restore staff with front desk tasks. hours are flexible.
- Restore Donation Processing Volunteer
- Essential duties include: preparing items for resale by cleaning, polishing and tightening screws, pricing items and moving merchandise on the sales floor.
- Restore General Volunteer
- Essential duties include: unloading of donations, preparing donations for resale and cleaning and organizing merchandise on the sales floor.
- Restore Deconstruction Team
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore’s Deconstruction Program provides non-structural deconstruction services. The Deconstruction Team salvages useable building materials from residential homes. The donated materials are sold in the Zephyrhills ReStore to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity of East and Central Pasco County to build affordable housing in your community. Help this vital program by volunteering on the Deconstruction Team. Call Gloria at 518-210-1531 for more information or email