Donate Goods to the ReStore
The Habitat ReStore accepts donated new and gently used items. Donate instead of trashing usable items; it is good for your environment. donations are tax deductible. proceeds help build homes in partnership with hardworking families in Pasco County.
Basic Donation Guidelines
All donations are accepted at staff discretion. Here are our considerations
- RESIDENTIAL: Must be intended for use in or have application in residential construction, improvement or maintenance. Nothing labeled or specifically configured for industrial, professional or commercial use only.
- STRUCTURAL: Must be structurally sound to perform its intended use. Nothing broken, missing, worn-out or otherwise “falling apart.”
- FUNCTIONAL: Must be in working condition. No disabling damage, non-functioning components or in any way inoperable.
- COSMETIC: Must have an acceptable appearance.
How to Donate
Don’t hesitate to contact us ahead of time if you are unsure if your item meets our guidelines or if you have something that is NOT on our list that you think would be of value to our customers.
- Drop off
- Drop off donations up to an hour before closing (Monday - Saturday).
- 4700 Allen Road • Zephyrhills, FL 33541
- Free pickup
- Free pickup service for larger approved donations.
- We can usually pickup these larger donations within a week. We are unable to haul away trash, and some donations may be declined because of safety concerns, facility limitations or marketability.
- Schedule by contacting 813-395-6994 or email@example.com
- Demolishing an existing home? Avoid additional trash hauling and disposal fees while receiving a tax deduction. Learn more.
Items We Accept
- Air conditioning (less than 5 years old working condition, whole house or window)
- Appliances (new or less than 10 years old, clean and in working condition)
- Bath tubs (whirlpool tubs and shower enclosures)
- Cabinets (kitchen and bathroom)
- Carpet (new only, room-size pieces and larger)
- Ceiling fans
- Clothes & shoes (Bagged ready to recycle, please separate clothes, belts, purses, and shoes)
- Doors (interior & exterior, raised panel, louvered, closet, glass, etc. )
- Electrical - fixtures, parts and supplies
- Flooring materials (ceramic, vinyl, wood - boxed and clean)
- Furniture (overall good condition, no worn, torn or stained upholstery, NO MATTRESSES)
- Hardware (knobs, hinges, locks, nails, screws, nuts, bolts and fasteners - sorted and in quantity)
- Hot Water Heaters (less than 2 years old, in working condition, must be uninstalled)
- Hurricane Panels and Shutters
- Lighting Products
- Lumber (6 ft or longer, no scraps, plywood: half sheet or larger, trim: free of rot, nails and screws)
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Paint (new only) and painting supplies)
- Roofing Materials/Gutters
- Televisions (flat screens, in working condition with remote)
- Toilets (low water usage only 1.6 gal)
- Windows (vinyl, aluminum, wood - all sizes; new construction and retro-fits)
- We accept worn shoes, clothing, towels, sheets, other textiles in our recycling bin.
The Restore is Not Accepting:
- Window Blinds (UNLESS NEW IN SEALED BOX)
- Desktop Computers
For additional information contact the donation line (813) 395-6994
The proceeds of the Habitat Restore sales goes to to help build decent, affordable homes for hardworking families right here in Pasco County.