Donate your vehicle to Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, Cars for Homes, and help build strength and stability for families in our communities.
Your car donation is another way that you can support our affiliate’s work in Pasco County. Donating a vehicle to Habitat for Humanity is quick and easy - complete the process in 3 easy steps. Your donation may also be tax deductible.
We accept many different types of vehicles, including: cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will fund our work helping local families here in Pasco County.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Pasco County, Florida?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in the State of Florida?
- The State of Florida will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.